Week2:A teacher's job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded😍

11/01/2022

I entered the school at 9.15am. I arranged all my teaching aids for my class. The first hour was 9D2.students welcomed me happily😊..I gave activity cards to check their previous knowledge..they all got it right😎..I was so happy. Then I continued my portions and I gave some follow up activities..

The next hour was free . That time I wrote my records 😇. I went to 9E2 before the bell rang🛎. Students responded my classrooms..After my class I went to office for sign my records..😀 After that I went to school kitchen for giving food 🍲 



12/01/2022

The first and second hour was 9E2 and 9D2. Students welcomed warmly ☺️..I gave stars 🌟 to groups ..students were so happy ..


13/01/2022

The first session was 9A1..After my session I went to college for sign my records📒📖…







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To sir, with love..

An artful week...😍👌🥳🥳