Week1:Experience is the teacher of all things❤️😍

GGHSS Kanyakulagara 

 5th jan 2022

With too many anxiety I have reached the school today.When we reached to school, headmaster  gave us the allotted timetable😇 suddenly I was shocked 🥺 because it was my turn🤯 for the first two hours 🥵

Ok,let me cool 😎 I made myself comfortable and went to my first class IX:E2

The students where surprised to see me 🤩well me too😜…  when I entered the class room, the students stood up and treated me like goood morning teacher🥳🤩

When I heard the that I was so excited and it was my first ever experience 🤩

Afterwards I introduced my self and students were too excited to know more about me….🥶 they asked me many questions regarding my family, profession and personal questions too… I was quite impressed 😅 I answered all and after that I told my students to introduce themselves… it was quite a funny session 😀and gave them some funny activities 

After that I started to take my class on polynomials. After that the first hour 🛎 ended🙃

After the first hour ,I ran to IX:D2.

The students welcomed me and it was same experience.

I introduced myself and students introduced themselves.it was quite same experience 😍

I gave them some funny activities and when I started to take class on polynomials ,the bell rang suddenly 🥺😢

NB: At that time I realised , the second hour duration is less than the first hour🙁

I planned to manage the time👍 on the next class onwards😊

3rd hour: After my sessions, I wrote the pending records .

2:00pm : Afternoon the HM told me to leave the school

3:30pm : I reached home 🏡. Everyone texted me about my experience and out of 14 students of my classmates I’m the first and luckiest one to have class on first day🤩

Everyone were so excited about to ask my experience and I have shared it to my friends and family ❤️

I prepared the timetable myself and divide the portions to manage the time 


6th January  2022

8:45 am: I have reached the school 🏫 

9:50 am: I have entered to my new class IX:A1 

The school instruction was to enter the class before 10 minutes. It was new class to me. On my first day of experience i was aware to manage the time😎

I introduced myself and afterwards students introduced themselves 😊

As per my plan I was ready to take my class and finished the first lesson plan successfully 🥳🥳



7th January 2022

Today, there’s no class for me so that I observed Aswathy’s class. It was a nice session. She handled very well👍

Afterwards there was a programme named hello English😊 it was a quite good session mainly to focus on upper primary students. There objective was to improve their spoken English skills.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To sir, with love..

Is the mind a Tabula Rasa😊?

Week2:A teacher's job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded😍